IN CONSIDERATION OF the Child named on the online form submitted (the “Child”) being permitted to participate in Move For Inclusion Lancers recreational and classroom activities (the “Activities”), I, the parent or legal guardian of the Child, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby:
- Acknowledge that certain risks of injury are inherent to participation in Lancers activities and understand that serious injury, and even death, is possible in such participation and may result from the Child’s actions, the actions or interactions of others, or a combination of both.
- Give permission for the Child to participate in the Activities.
- Consent to any Release administering, or consenting to the administration of, such emergency medical care to the Child, as such person deems appropriate in the circumstances; including transportation to a medical facility by ambulance, as deemed necessary, at my expense.
- Understand and acknowledge that the Organizer does not carry or maintain medical or disability insurance coverage for the Child, and therefore agree to assume responsibility for insurance coverage of the Child.
- Give permission to have photos of my child taken during the camp and used in future promotional literature and on our website. The child’s name will not be used.